You’re not alone. Other people in the Wigan area also experience mental health concerns. They decided to get professional help from a therapist - someone who is qualified to help, non-judgemental and supportive. Here is some local information, so you know you’re not alone and professional help is available.Wigan - Live and Unique Statistics
- 36 people decided to find a therapist in Wigan and attend therapy
- 12 are men (34%) and 24 are women (66%)
- The average wait time to see a private therapist in Wigan is 9 days
- The most convenient therapy appointment time for people in Wigan is Monday evening
- The average session fee for therapy in Wigan is £NAN
- The most common issues people in Wigan see a therapist for are relationship problems and depression
Symptoms of Depression
impairmentsleeplessnessweight gainweight loss
Sorry, there are currently no therapists in or near Wn matching your search on rscpp.co.uk.
Please widen your search options and try again.
If widening your search doesn't help, you can try The British Psychological Society.