What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Peter, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You decide which issue concerning your childhood or adult life you explore. An objective of counselling is to enable you to talk about a difficulty and discover a solution which is appropriate for you.
- Body Dysmorphia
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
|British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Counsellor |
Last Check 16/04/2019 | Next Check 16/05/2019
Mary Ward Centre (UK)
Peter Tobias abides by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofKings Cross, Euston, Bloomsbury, Grays Inn, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, North Marylebone, Finsbury, Soho, Fitzrovia, Chancery Lane, Camden Town, Camden, Covent Garden, Harley Street, Clerkenwell, Farringdon, West End, Angel, Barnsbury
Nearest Train Stations
- London St Pancras (0.2 miles)
- London King's Cross (0.3 miles)
- London Euston (0.4 miles)
- King's Cross Thameslink (0.4 miles)
- Camden Road (0.9 miles)
- Farringdon (1.1 miles)
- Caledonian Road and Barnsbury (1.2 miles)
- City Thameslink (1.2 miles)
- Barbican (1.4 miles)
- London Liverpool Street (1.4 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Kings Cross St. Pancras (0.2 miles)
- Euston (0.3 miles)
- Russell Square (0.4 miles)
- Warren Street (0.5 miles)
- Goodge Street (0.6 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Updated 16 April 2019