Catherine Page Verified by RSCPP
Psychotherapist in Piccadilly Circus
- Last Check 20/02/2019 | Next Check 20/03/2019
- Sixth Floor Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, London, W1B 5TG Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Catherine, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine what issue regarding your early years and/or adulthood you discuss. An objective of counselling is to enable you to speak about a problem and discover a way forward which is right for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the problems you confront. It explores your thoughts, feelings and significant moments in your history. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or find suitable methods of coping.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Social Anxiety
Private Health Insurance Registration
AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 20/02/2019 | Next Check 20/03/2019
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Regent's University (UK)
Catherine Page abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofRegent Street, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Soho, Bond Street, Leicester Square, West End, Green Park, Fitzrovia, Strand, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Street, Harley Street, Covent Garden, Charing Cross, Park Lane, Mayfair, Embankment, North Marylebone, Marble Arch
Nearest Train Stations
- London Charing Cross (0.8 miles)
- London Victoria (1.1 miles)
- London Marylebone (1.3 miles)
- London Euston (1.3 miles)
- London St Pancras (1.5 miles)
- Camden Road (1.5 miles)
- London Blackfriars (1.5 miles)
- London King's Cross (1.6 miles)
- King's Cross Thameslink (1.6 miles)
- Farringdon (1.6 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Oxford Circus (0.2 miles)
- Piccadilly Circus (0.3 miles)
- Bond Street (0.5 miles)
- Leicester Square (0.5 miles)
- Green Park (0.6 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Updated 20 February 2019