James Dawe Verified by RSCPP
Psychotherapist in Paddington
- Last Check 20/02/2019 | Next Check 20/03/2019
- Beauchamp Lodge, 2 Warwick Crescent, Paddington, London, W2 6NE Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with James, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and supporting you. You decide which issue concerning your childhood and/or adult life you discuss. An objective of counselling is to help you to talk about a problem and find a solution that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you face. It considers your thoughts, feelings and relevant events in your life. Psychotherapy aims to help you develop or find appropriate ways of managing.
- Binge Eating
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 20/02/2019 | Next Check 20/03/2019
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (UK)
James Dawe abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofWarwick Avenue, Westbourne Green, Paddington, Bayswater, Maida Vale, Lancaster Gate, Notting Hill, Maida Hill, Marylebone, St. Johns Wood, Notting Hill Gate, Portobello, Hyde Park, Abbey Road, Baker Street, Holland Park, Marble Arch, Kilburn, Regent's Park, Ladbroke Grove
Nearest Train Stations
- London Paddington (0.2 miles)
- London Marylebone (0.9 miles)
- Kilburn High Road (1.2 miles)
- Queen's Park (London) (1.3 miles)
- South Hampstead (1.4 miles)
- Camden Road (1.8 miles)
- Brondesbury Park (1.8 miles)
- Kensal Rise (1.8 miles)
- West Hampstead (1.9 miles)
- Brondesbury (1.9 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Warwick Avenue (0.2 miles)
- Royal Oak (0.3 miles)
- Paddington (0.5 miles)
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) (0.5 miles)
- Edgware Road (Circle/District/H&C) (0.7 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Updated 20 February 2019