Thank you for visiting us.
This webpage is for you if you are concerned about your mental health and you live or work in the Stoke-on-Trent area. If you are concerned about someone else, like a friend, family member or colleague, you can support them by sharing this webpage with them.
You're not alone
You may feel alone with a mental health issue. You are not alone. Other people in the Stoke-on-Trent area also experience mental health concerns. They decided to get professional help from a therapist - someone who is qualified to help, non-judgemental and supportive.
Stoke-on-Trent Area - Live and Unique Statistics
- 96 people saw a private therapist in the Stoke-on-Trent area
- They saw a therapist on average 7 days after contacting one
- Most found Monday evening sessions convenient
- On average they paid £52 per session
- They most commonly got help for depression, relationship problems and anxiety
54 talk to therapists
42 talk to therapists
Therapists in the Stoke-on-Trent area
We helped people in the Stoke-on-Trent area find a therapist by making the process easier. The unique features of our website can help you feel confident in your choice of therapist:
- All therapists are accredited, chartered, registered by UK professional bodies
- Therapists' client engagement rates show you how well therapists engage with clients
- Independent evidence-based therapy guidance in searches helps you make an informed decision
- All therapists have qualifications in the therapies they offer
- Reviews highlight the qualities of therapists which clients have experienced and valued
We hope you find the right therapist for you and your needs.
- Meadow Avenue, Cross Heath, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 9AE Map
- Consulting Hours ▽