You’re not alone. Other people in the Sunderland area also experience mental health concerns. They decided to get professional help from a therapist - someone who is qualified to help, non-judgemental and supportive. Here is some local information, so you know you’re not alone and professional help is available.Sunderland - Live and Unique Statistics
- 13 people decided to find a therapist in Sunderland and attend therapy
- 7 are men (56%) and 6 are women (44%)
- The average wait time to see a private therapist in Sunderland is 8 days
- The most convenient therapy appointment time for people in Sunderland is Friday evening
- The average session fee for therapy in Sunderland is £NAN
- The most common issues people in Sunderland see a therapist for are borderline personality and depression
Symptoms of Borderline Personality
Symptoms of Depression
impairmentsleeplessnessweight gainweight loss
Therapists in the Sunderland area
All therapists are accredited, chartered, registered by UK professional bodies.
Sorry, there are currently no therapists in or near Sr matching your search on rscpp.co.uk.
Please widen your search options and try again.
If widening your search doesn't help, you can try The British Psychological Society.