Thank you for visiting us.
This webpage is for you if you are concerned about your mental health and you live or work in the Oldham area. If you are concerned about someone else, like a friend, family member or colleague, you can support them by sharing this webpage with them.
You're not alone
You may feel alone with a mental health issue. You are not alone. Other people in the Oldham area also experience mental health concerns. They decided to get professional help from a therapist - someone who is qualified to help, non-judgemental and supportive.
Oldham Area - Live and Unique Statistics
- 49 people saw a private therapist in the Oldham area
- 26 are men (53%) and 23 are women (47%)
- They saw a therapist on average 7 days after contacting one
- Most found Friday evening sessions convenient
- On average they paid £40 per session
- They most commonly got help for relationship problems and depression
Depression is one of the most common mental health issues people in the Oldham area see a private therapist for.
Depression can be mild (a low number of symptoms and a mild impact on your daily life), moderate (a medium number of symptoms and a moderate impact on your daily life), or severe (a high number of symptoms and a severe impact on your daily life).
How depression can make you think, feel and act are related. For example, if you think negatively, you will probably feel negative, and it may lead you to behaving in a negative way.
impairmentsleeplessnessweight gainweight loss
Therapists in the Oldham area
We helped people in the Oldham area find a therapist by making the process easier. The unique features of our website can help you feel confident in your choice of therapist:
- All therapists are accredited, chartered, registered by UK professional bodies
- Therapists' client engagement rates show you how well therapists engage with clients
- Independent evidence-based therapy guidance in searches helps you make an informed decision
- All therapists have qualifications in the therapies they offer
- Reviews highlight the qualities of therapists which clients have experienced and valued
We hope you find the right therapist for you and your needs.