Susan Whitby Verified by RSCPP
Counsellor in Finchley
- Last Check 23/03/2019 | Next Check 23/04/2019
- 1 Windsor Road, Finchley, London, N3 3SZ Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Susan, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine which issue regarding your childhood or adult life you explore. The aim of counselling is to enable you to speak about a problem and find a way forward that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the problems you confront. It explores your thoughts, emotions and significant events in your history. Psychotherapy aims to help you develop or find appropriate ways of coping.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
Private Health Insurance Registrations
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor |
Last Check 23/03/2019 | Next Check 23/04/2019
London Metropolitan University (UK)
Susan Whitby abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofFinchley, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Temple Fortune, Hendon, Brent Cross, The Hyde, Golders Green, East Finchley, North Finchley, Woodside Park, Colindale, Mill Hill, Childs Hill, Totteridge, Whetstone, Muswell Hill, Oakleigh Park, Cricklewood, Highgate, Hampstead
Nearest Train Stations
- Hendon (1.9 miles)
- Mill Hill Broadway (2.2 miles)
- Cricklewood (2.8 miles)
- New Southgate (2.9 miles)
- Hampstead Heath (3.3 miles)
- West Hampstead Thameslink (3.3 miles)
- Finchley Road & Frognal (3.3 miles)
- Oakleigh Park (3.4 miles)
- West Hampstead (3.4 miles)
- Brondesbury (3.5 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Finchley Central (0.6 miles)
- Mill Hill East (0.9 miles)
- West Finchley (1.1 miles)
- Hendon Central (1.3 miles)
- Brent Cross (1.4 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Updated 23 March 2019