Natalie Mills Verified by RSCPP
Counsellor in Chorlton-cum-Hardy
- Last Check 16/03/2019 | Next Check 16/04/2019
- 2 Railway Terrace, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 0RQ Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Natalie, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine which issue regarding your childhood or adulthood you discuss. The aim of counselling is to help you to talk about a difficulty and find a solution which is right for you.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
|National Counselling Society (NCS) Registered Accredited (MNCS Acc) Counsellor |
Last Check 16/03/2019 | Next Check 16/04/2019
Chrysalis Courses (UK)
Natalie Mills abides by the Code of Ethics of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofChorlton-cum-Hardy, Firswood, Whalley Range, Old Trafford, Hulme, Stretford, Rusholme, Manchester Science Park, Withington, Fallowfield, Trafford Park, Manchester, Trafford, Sale, Ashton upon Mersey, Didsbury, Ardwick, Salford, Ladybarn, Longsight
Nearest Train Stations
- Manchester United FC Halt (1.1 miles)
- Trafford Park (1.6 miles)
- Deansgate (2.1 miles)
- Humphrey Park (2.1 miles)
- Manchester Oxford Road (2.3 miles)
- Salford Central (2.6 miles)
- Salford Crescent (2.6 miles)
- Manchester Piccadilly (2.8 miles)
- Mauldeth Road (2.9 miles)
- Manchester Victoria (3 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Consulting Room Photo
Consulting Rooms (by appointment) also at
Updated 16 March 2019