Sarah Heydon Verified by RSCPP
Counsellor in Haddenham
- Last Check 20/01/2019 | Next Check 20/02/2019
- Chiltern House, Thame Road, Haddenham, Aylesbury, HP17 8BY Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Sarah, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and supporting you. You decide which matter regarding your childhood and/or adulthood you explore. An aim of counselling is to enable you to speak about a difficulty and find a way forward which is right for you.
- Borderline Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
|British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Counsellor |
Last Check 20/01/2019 | Next Check 20/02/2019
Aylesbury College (UK)
Sarah Heydon abides by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofHaddenham, Kingsey, Aston Sandford, Cuddington, Chearsley, Scotsgrove, Towersey, Gibraltar, Nether Winchendon, Thame, Long Crendon, Emmington, North Weston, Longwick, Shabbington, Pitch Green, Lower Hartwell, Meadle, Kingston Stert, Bledlow
Nearest Train Stations
- Haddenham and Thame Parkway (0.1 miles)
- Monks Risborough (5.3 miles)
- Princes Risborough (5.4 miles)
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway (5.5 miles)
- Little Kimble (5.7 miles)
- Aylesbury (6 miles)
- Stoke Mandeville (6.6 miles)
- Wendover (8.2 miles)
- Saunderton (8.2 miles)
- Great Missenden (10.8 miles)
Wheelchair access: Yes
Updated 15 February 2019