Thank you for visiting us.
This webpage is for you if you are concerned about your mental health and you live or work in the Glasgow area. If you are concerned about someone else, like a friend, family member or colleague, you can support them by sharing this webpage with them.
You're not alone
You may feel alone with a mental health issue. You are not alone. Other people in the Glasgow area also experience mental health concerns. They decided to get professional help from a therapist - someone who is qualified to help, non-judgemental and supportive.
Glasgow Area - Live and Unique Statistics
- 325 people saw a private therapist in the Glasgow area
- They saw a therapist on average 7 days after contacting one
- Most found Thursday evening sessions convenient
- On average they paid £47 per session
- They most commonly got help for depression, anxiety and relationship problems
133 talk to therapists
192 talk to therapists
Therapists in the Glasgow area
We helped people in the Glasgow area find a therapist by making the process easier. The unique features of our website can help you feel confident in your choice of therapist:
- All therapists are accredited, chartered, registered by UK professional bodies
- Therapists' client engagement rates show you how well therapists engage with clients
- Independent evidence-based therapy guidance in searches helps you make an informed decision
- All therapists have qualifications in the therapies they offer
- Reviews highlight the qualities of therapists which clients have experienced and valued
We hope you find the right therapist for you and your needs.
- Central Chambers, 11 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6LY Map
- Consulting Hours ▽