Suzanne BergneRegistered Psychotherapist
- St. Loo Court, St. Loo Avenue, Chelsea, London, SW3 5TJ
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectAn initial assessment meeting helps you to discover if you are comfortable with me, share what concerns you, ask questions, understand confidentiality, and determine if therapy may help you. Please use a contact option on the right to book an initial assessment session in Chelsea, London or Upper Slaughter, Cheltenham.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine what matter concerning your childhood and/or adulthood you discuss. An objective of counselling is to help you to speak about a difficulty and find a solution that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you confront. It considers your thoughts, emotions and relevant events in your history. Psychotherapy intends to help you develop or find suitable methods of coping.
- Self Esteem
- Relationship Problems
Private Health Insurance Registration
AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist|
Guild of Analytical Psychology and Spirituality (UK)
WPF Therapy (UK)
Suzanne abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofChelsea, Brompton, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Battersea Park, Battersea, Chelsea Harbour, West Brompton, Knightsbridge, Nine Elms, Victoria, Pimlico, Earls Court, Belgravia, Sands End, Fulham Broadway, Mayfair, Clapham Junction, Fulham, Kensington
Nearest Train Stations
- Imperial Wharf (0.8 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (1 miles)
- London Victoria (1.2 miles)
- West Brompton (1.3 miles)
- Clapham Junction (1.5 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (1.5 miles)
- Battersea Park (1.5 miles)
- Vauxhall (1.8 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (1.9 miles)
- Clapham High Street (2 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Sloane Square (0.6 miles)
- South Kensington (0.7 miles)
- Gloucester Road (1.1 miles)
- Knightsbridge (1.1 miles)
- Victoria (1.2 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Consulting Rooms (by appointment) also at
Updated 08 October 2018