What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Semeyra, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine which matter concerning your early years and/or adulthood you discuss. The objective of counselling is to enable you to talk about a problem and discover a way forward that is appropriate for you.
- Binge Eating
- Body Dysmorphia
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
|British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Accredited (MBACP Accred) Counsellor (Registered since June 2013)|
CPPD Counselling School (UK)
Semeyra Sarwar abides by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofEuston, Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross, Grays Inn, North Marylebone, Fitzrovia, Soho, Holborn, Harley Street, West End, Oxford Circus, Regents Park, Covent Garden, Regent's Park, Chancery Lane, Camden Town, Regent Street, Leicester Square, Camden
Nearest Train Stations
- London Euston (0.3 miles)
- London St Pancras (0.4 miles)
- London King's Cross (0.6 miles)
- King's Cross Thameslink (0.6 miles)
- Camden Road (0.8 miles)
- Farringdon (1.3 miles)
- London Charing Cross (1.3 miles)
- City Thameslink (1.3 miles)
- London Marylebone (1.4 miles)
- Caledonian Road and Barnsbury (1.4 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Euston (0.2 miles)
- Warren Street (0.3 miles)
- Russell Square (0.4 miles)
- Goodge Street (0.4 miles)
- Kings Cross St. Pancras (0.5 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Consulting Rooms (by appointment) also at
Updated 11 October 2018