What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Jane, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You decide what matter concerning your childhood and/or adulthood you discuss. The aim of counselling is to enable you to talk about a difficulty and find a solution which is right for you.
Psychology is interested in you and your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. It offers you psychological treatments and mental health support. An intention of psychological therapies is to help you alleviate symptoms.
- Borderline Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Problems
|Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Counselling Psychologist|
University of Roehampton (UK)
Jane abides by the Standards of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofVictoria, Sloane Square, Pimlico, Westminster, Belgravia, Mayfair, Green Park, Brompton, Nine Elms, Chelsea, London, Battersea Park, City of Westminster, Park Lane, Vauxhall, South Kensington, Strand, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Knightsbridge
Nearest Train Stations
- London Victoria (0.3 miles)
- Vauxhall (1.2 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (1.3 miles)
- Battersea Park (1.3 miles)
- London Charing Cross (1.5 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (1.6 miles)
- Imperial Wharf (1.7 miles)
- Clapham High Street (2.1 miles)
- West Brompton (2.1 miles)
- Elephant & Castle (2.1 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Victoria (0.3 miles)
- Sloane Square (0.4 miles)
- Hyde Park Corner (0.7 miles)
- Pimlico (0.7 miles)
- St. Jamess Park (0.7 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Updated 15 November 2018