Gherardo Della Marta Verified by RSCPP
Counsellor in Bloomsbury
- Last Check 23/01/2019 | Next Check 23/02/2019
- Bristol House, Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London, WC1B 4BA Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Gherardo, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and supporting you. You determine which matter regarding your early years or adulthood you discuss. The aim of counselling is to help you to speak about a problem and find a solution that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you face. It considers your thoughts, emotions and significant moments in your history. Psychotherapy intends to help you develop or find appropriate ways of managing.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
|British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist |
Last Check 23/01/2019 | Next Check 23/02/2019
London Metropolitan University (UK)
Gherardo Della Marta abides by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofHolborn, Bloomsbury, Chancery Lane, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Soho, Fleet Street, Grays Inn, Leicester Square, Farringdon, Temple, Kings Cross, Euston, Clerkenwell, Charing Cross, Finsbury, Piccadilly Circus, Embankment, Strand, Oxford Circus
Nearest Train Stations
- Farringdon (0.8 miles)
- King's Cross Thameslink (0.8 miles)
- City Thameslink (0.8 miles)
- London St Pancras (0.8 miles)
- London Charing Cross (0.9 miles)
- London King's Cross (0.9 miles)
- London Euston (0.9 miles)
- London Blackfriars (1 miles)
- London Cannon Street (1 miles)
- Barbican (1 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Holborn (0.2 miles)
- Russell Square (0.2 miles)
- Chancery Lane (0.5 miles)
- Covent Garden (0.5 miles)
- Goodge Street (0.6 miles)
Wheelchair access: Yes
Updated 23 January 2019