- 47 Nelson Square, Southwark, London, SE1 0QA Show Map
- Multiple times available +
What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Charles, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for Depression.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and supporting you. You decide which issue concerning your early years and/or adulthood you explore. The objective of counselling is to enable you to talk about a difficulty and find a solution that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you face. It considers your thoughts, feelings and significant moments in your life. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or discover appropriate methods of coping.
- Binge Eating
- Body Dysmorphia
- Borderline Personality
- Narcissistic Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Sexual Problems
- Social Anxiety
Guild of Psychotherapists (UK)
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist|
University of London King's (UK)
London Metropolitan University (UK)
Charles abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofNewington, Southwark, Borough, Waterloo, South Bank, North Lambeth, Blackfriars, Temple, Mansion House, Cannon Street, London Bridge, Fleet Street, Embankment, St. Pauls, Monument, Square Mile, Bank, The Borough, Elephant And Castle, City of London
Nearest Train Stations
- London Waterloo East (0.6 miles)
- London Waterloo (0.6 miles)
- Elephant & Castle (0.6 miles)
- London Blackfriars (0.6 miles)
- London Bridge (0.8 miles)
- London Charing Cross (0.9 miles)
- London Cannon Street (1 miles)
- City Thameslink (1.1 miles)
- Farringdon (1.2 miles)
- London Fenchurch Street (1.2 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Borough (0.4 miles)
- Lambeth North (0.4 miles)
- Elephant & Castle (0.5 miles)
- Waterloo (0.5 miles)
- Southwark (0.6 miles)
Wheelchair access: No
Consulting Rooms (by appointment) also at
Updated 25 October 2018