Improving Relationships Group - LondonBy Karen Deeming MA Counselling & Psychotherapy UKCP Reg
- find it difficult to function in your relationships with other people?
- find you continue to be affected by relationships from the past?
- experience difficulties building trust and intimacy in relationships?
- feel afraid of and controlled by people?
- need to overcome shyness and bring more people into your life?
For information about the next meeting, please use the 'Contact Me' button.
Sessions are £40.00 each, £145 for four weeks or £260 for eight weeks.
This content remains the copyright of the author and may not be reproduced without their prior permission in writing.
Other Articles by Karen Deeming:Make Your Relationship Credit Crunch Resistant
Lack of libido due to exhaustion and working excessive hours Lack of work life balance Feeling ashamed of your body image because of over indulgence in diversionary activities such as excessive food and alcohol intake to cope with work-related stress...
Counselling, Filming and Mike Leigh
It is only five days until I attend the "Another Year" Film Premiere and once again meet...
Looking for a Therapist?Browse for therapists by topics related to this article:
Therapy Type(s): Counselling, Psychotherapy